With the CD changer in your chosen location, carefully set your Acoustic Wave® music system on top of the CD changer.
Se aplica a:
- Acoustic Wave® II con cambiador de 5 CD
Placing your system
- Make sure the Acoustic Wave® music system fits onto the raised guides on top of the CD changer
- Make sure the Acoustic Wave® music system sits flat and the side edges of both units are aligned
- Make sure there is a clear optical path in front of the unit to allow the infrared emitters and receivers to communicate
Connecting your system
Before you start this setup procedure, disconnect the AC power cord on your Acoustic Wave® music system and set it aside. You will need to use it again in step 3.
- Insert the AUX input cable connectors into the AUX IN jacks on the back of the music system. Be sure to match the colors of the connectors and jacks: red to red, and white to white
- Plug the attached CD changer power cord into the AC power jack on the back of the music system
- Plug the small end of the power cord into the power jack on the back of the CD changer
- Plug the other end of the power cord into an AC (mains) wall outlet. After turning the system on, “PLEASE WAIT” appears on the display for about 30 seconds while the system prepares itself for operation. Do not insert any discs until this message disappears.